Privacy of SCB Customers
- SCB may hold personal information about our clients, as provided by our clients.
- SCB may also hold information from time to time provided by those who seek an employment relationship with us.
- SCB holds this information in a secure fashion and, other than as set out above, would not usually disclose this information to anyone else without the consent of the member concerned.
- Individuals may on request get access to their personal information stored by SCB. Individuals can apply for access by making written request to the managing director of SCB. Not more than 7 years after a person has ceased to be a client, or a contractor, the information will be destroyed.
- Applicants for an employment or contractor relationship with SCB agree to provide SCB with all reasonable information relevant to their application. SCB will destroy this information with a reasonable time if an employment or contractor relationship does not result.